Monday 7 April 2008

The vest of both sides



I tell you what, let it not be said that this blog isn't really exciting.

I mean, where else are you likely to be treated to photographs of a vest from two - yes two - different angles? Riveting stuff.

Anyway, thanks to the efforts of my very skillful mother and a nice tee-shirt shop person in Portrush, the above is what I'll have draped on me for a large part of Sunday with the number 19259 pinned on the front (I have to pick that up on Saturday).

We've also had a few very good days on the fundraising side of things and, as I write, the total now stands on the brink of £4,000.

I've said it so many times over the last few weeks, but the generosity of all of you who have pledged or given money is incredible - and we're not finished yet...

No comments: