Monday 17 March 2008

Diddly aye do'h!


It's St Patrick's Day.

However, unlike every other St Patrick's Day since I reached adulthood, this year I was going to be good.

Finish work at a reasonable time, come home, get changed, go for a run, have a shower, have some tea, iron a shirt, watch some telly, have some sleep - I'm doing the London Marathon you know.

Nup, never going to happen.

Instead, it was off to the pub, drink some Guinness, drink some more Guinness, roll home late, burn my tea, burn a shirt, fall in bed, get up stupidly early in the morning for my run instead ('cos I missed tonight's and have to work late tomorrow night).

What's worse as I write is that I've only actually got to the roll home late bit, the rest is yet to come.

Hope you had fun if you were out. I did and thanks to Kate, Carson and Kevin for that (all of whom have sponsored me).

I'm now off to burn my tea.

No comments: